Here’s 5 Things I Know About You
- You’re smart and successful
- You know the basics of money but lack confidence with it
- You think everyone else has it all figured out and you should have figured it out by now too.
- You know you can do better with your finances and that it could be better serving you – you just don’t know what to change
- You want the freedom, confidence & security of being in the driver’s seat of your money … but you don’t want to live of rice & beans, or reuse teas bags to get it
And Here Are 5 Things I Know About Women
- We earn less than men do (especially women of color)
- We live longer than men do by nearly 5 years
- We have more student loan debt than men do (2/3 of the total US Student loan debt levels)
- We’re less confident than men with our money so we invest less, less likely to ask questions and more likely to avoid our money altogether.
- We’re 2X more likely to end up in proverty than men do
So what does it all mean?
Well, combining that we make less money, we have higher levels of debt, we don’t feel like we know enough about our money so we don’t make the best decisions with our finances and so we’re likelt to end up in poverty.
And as millennial women, these are our prime years to develop good financial habits, start saving & investing, paying off debt and setting the ground work for a prosperous financial future.
That’s why I created Wise Money Women.
- A safe space (no judgement or debt shaming) where you can ask anything, and find answers, to your questions.
- I’m open, and honest about my mess-ups or insecurities that I’ve worked through and share real-life, actionable advice
- I go beyond education or steps, and guide you action by action, habit by habit, system by system to get you what you want out of your money.
To give you the best of what I know. I’m no guru. I’ve made lots of mistakes and I’ll always be upfront and honest with you.
Oh, And Here’s Some Stuff About Me too 🙂
- I’ve always loved money. Yeap I said it. I’ve always been fascinated with the impact finances and good money habits can have on people’s careers, relationships, health and spirituality.
- And after messing up my own money – buying a car with a credit car, racking up over $30,000 in credit card debt etc – I’ve learned a thing or two about money, mindset, systems to effectively manage your money, and getting out of debt.
Here’s What I Know For Sure
YOU CAN DO THIS!
No matter how frustrated you are with your money, no matter how ‘bad’ you think you are with handling it, or how many mistakes you’ve made (been making).
I know you can learn the skills to get out of debt, effectively manage your money, and get the habits to create generational wealth for you and your family.
We teach financial education, strategies and tools but we also give insights on HOW to determine what step is right for you, and WHEN you should follow it.
So you can make the right decision for yourself. We help you uncover: what you really want you lifestyle to look like; what are your triggers that makes things hard for you, and help you craft habits that will finally help you get out of debt and effectively manage your money.